For up-to-date road closure information, visit txdotsanantonio.blogspot.com
• I-10 between Ralph Fair Road and Fair Oaks Parkway, converting existing I-10 two-way frontage roads to one-way frontage roads, constructing a new I-10 overpass at Old Fredericks-burg Road, replacing and expanding the existing Fair Oaks Parkway Bridge over I-10, reconfiguring entrance and exit ramps along the corridor.
• Expanding I-10 from four main lanes to eight lanes by adding one general purpose lane and one high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lane each way between FM 3351 (Ralph Fair Road) and La Cantera Parkway.
• Rebuild and expand the overpasses of US 87 at I-10 and of Hwy 46 at I-10, including conversion of I-10 frontage roads to one-way between Scenic Loop Road and Hwy 46. The project includes reconfiguring entrance and exit ramps along the corridor.
• Expand Hwy 46 between Herff and Ammann roads to four lanes with raised medians and center left-turn lanes beginning mid-2018. The project includes bike lanes and sidewalks.
• Build new bridge on I-10 and frontage roads at Balcones Creek Road and convert frontage roads to one-way between Fair Oaks Parkway and the Bexar-Kendall county line beginning fall 2018. The project includes reconfiguring entrance and exit ramps along the corridor.
• Complete the westbound I-10 frontage road between US 87 and Hwy 46 and reconfigure eastbound operations between Hwy 46 and US 87 beginning late 2018.